Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wb

D

Darknightr

lo every1,

wb to forum,

had my first day of school ere in holland 2day o_O and damn was the fittest english gal i eva saw in my class, and i'm the only other british(sorta) non grungah wank in the school so xD class, i fink i'll test mah luck slowleh

can someone gimme tupac's msn btw?

pz

D

Darknightr

tya, we'll see 2mowz

off 2 bed so i'll be fresh for round 2nite

pz ya'll ^_^

D

Darknightr

ugh,

didnt smoke at all today til after school, i was depressed, stressy and pissed off, + i just got caught doin it aigan by family and i promised i quit ;p they knew i did it at times but not sure what they're gonnam say

and couldnt really be myself today so it didnt go well

and i dont like ne off the ppl they're, they're biggest dickwanks u eva seen, cocky little nerds, then quiet annoying little nerds, noone close to my level :p

neways 16 couple o months then i can smoke inschool, after i convince dad to gimme a permit to smoke there

wont handle it otherwize

D

Darknightr

QuikS said:
>.< u shoudlnt smoke dude its much better when u dont coz i used to smoke loads, just have to find other things to do :good:

ive tried loads and dont like it, but wont make it reet now without it so i'm gonna do it for a while, atleast through school

life's just an arse at times ;p especialy now

Back