Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wcw....

Banned
Banned
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
4
I remember the old WCW, when sting was #1 and ric flair was still ok though. Then came hulk and Ducking owned the whole place for another 8 years, LMAO!!!

WWE sucks now, really badly. Except stacy kiebler, GOTTA LOVE THE LEGS!!!!!!!!!
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
8,642
Reaction score
54



you have to sign up at the sledgehammer forums but people post a lot of videos in the video post section.. oh and at nodq.com if you sign up at the forums people also post more stuff...

It's a mixture between current stuff and old stuff so not everything would be wcw.
 
Banned
Banned
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
4
Becky said:



you have to sign up at the sledgehammer forums but people post a lot of videos in the video post section.. oh and at nodq.com if you sign up at the forums people also post more stuff...

It's a mixture between current stuff and old stuff so not everything would be wcw.

Wow, she knows where the goodies are at. I'd just go for kazaa...
 
Banned
Banned
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
4
Becky said:
Yeah, can always go that route, too.... But that can lead to negative ends sometimes.....

Trying to lure you to get your 1000th post :D :D :D :D

Yea, got a keylogger once on there, and it fucked around with my paypal account, automatically started using my CC sending to ppl I didnt know!! Had to file a dispute with the company. Also fucked with my ebay account and it listed about 4 alienware laptops under my name!! Thank god I found in time and ended it early.

Nasty keyloggers know your passwords and IDs,...
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
8,642
Reaction score
54
Hulkster said:
Trying to lure you to get your 1000th post :D :D :D :D

Yea, got a keylogger once on there, and it fucked around with my paypal account, automatically started using my CC sending to ppl I didnt know!! Had to file a dispute with the company. Also fucked with my ebay account and it listed about 4 alienware laptops under my name!! Thank god I found in time and ended it early.

Nasty keyloggers know your passwords and IDs,...

Yikes! That's what I'm talking about... Theres always that chance no matter how guarded you are that something like that can happen.. I know some people that download CONSTANTLY that never get a virus and some that just started and get one off the bat.. just depends I guess.

Finding a good community of people is usually the best way to go to find stuff.. but you can never tell.
 
Banned
Banned
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
4
Becky said:
Yikes! That's what I'm talking about... Theres always that chance no matter how guarded you are that something like that can happen.. I know some people that download CONSTANTLY that never get a virus and some that just started and get one off the bat.. just depends I guess.

Finding a good community of people is usually the best way to go to find stuff.. but you can never tell.

Yet, I still use kazaa though...... Don't know what else to talk about. If Neo was on she'll be like "ok, fellas, back to topic or its ban time" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy 1000th post!!!!
 
Back
Top