Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

We are unable to connect to login server due to a server check etc..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have followed this tutorial real close:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/make-maplestory-v111-lithium-based-865468/

It's Lithium based, V111.
I got to the part where I've already made an account, now all I have left is to enter the game,
But it gives me a server check error.
What the ****.
sorry for swearing, but after all this, what reason could it have not to work?
I did put my hamachi IP as needed and done everything by the guide.
BTW - I'm making a server just for myself. do I need wampserver? if so - then it doesn't ever seem to go online. it's always green and offline.
Help please.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
why are u using hamachi? there should be no reason that you need to use hamachi, portforward and save yourself some problems.

do you know how to portforward?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Right click WAMP in the tray and press Put Online then start all services

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why are u using hamachi? there should be no reason that you need to use hamachi, portforward and save yourself some problems.

do you know how to portforward?
I can't portforward on my computer, it's a long story and bottom point is that nobody knows the password and can't even call the phone services of the company that provides us with internet.

@madhuz: didn't work. the wamp goes online but the localhost still demands it to be a server check or something.

Upvote 0
Back