Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

weapon from a scratch....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help please i follow the item from scratch tutorial but i think it is only for wings capes and backshields coz.... i tried to put a weapon and it was at the back also...

note: i use weapon.zsc list weapon stb and stl i didnt use the files at the tutorial but it seems it is still at my back... im think of the green red something like that on the dds but i copy the onehand weapon but still it is at my back... T_T what should i do now?

please give me a tutorial on adding weapons on my server thanks

Caffeine <3 Nicotine
Reaction score
help please i follow the item from scratch tutorial but i think it is only for wings capes and backshields coz.... i tried to put a weapon and it was at the back also...

note: i use weapon.zsc list weapon stb and stl i didnt use the files at the tutorial but it seems it is still at my back... im think of the green red something like that on the dds but i copy the onehand weapon but still it is at my back... T_T what should i do now?

please give me a tutorial on adding weapons on my server thanks

hahaha that is very funny lolz

did you do something in your server files or just only in your client :p :lol:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
that almost sounds like u did the the o3d alpha layers wrong
like if u do a clothing texture and u load it wrong and it comes in upside down or something ive seen that happen on flyff but no like your describing

Last edited:
Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it's a ZSC setting.

See Sethanye's post at osrose

Easiest thing to do is to make your new entry an exact copy of an existing ZSC entry that is known to work then change the DDS / ZMS references after you test it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back