Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web based Player's Marketplace for Items and Characters

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
Sorry If there is another thread approaching this, I really didn't find out.
I would like to know If there is any web plugin or CMS with this feature, a web based player's drived marketplace where players are able to buy and sell their items and characters for each others.

Look the screenshot, this is the exactly feature that I'm interested in:

If there is not a solution ready to use, what kind of knowledge I would have to make it from zero? What programming language would be necessary, C++ and PHP+database language+JS would be enough?

Thank you for your collaboration.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
php is mostly used for this type of modules.
you will need to decrypt the binary data of the warehouse, split it and get all item info based on the HEX value.
you can send me message for any more details.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your attention cMu.
Do you know If there is some plugin/module or cms ready to use related to it?
I really want this feature, but build it from scratch will demand much money, time and effort. I would be so grateful If you could recommend me something.

Reaction score
Well, there was an old module for MuCore some years ago that fits your description.
Maybe you could use it as a base for another updated CMS or pay someone to make from it, probably would be more affordable that way.

-update- @Waion
Found it, here's the download:

pass: tuservermu.com.ve

images of it:
Waion - Web based Player's Marketplace for Items and Characters - RaGEZONE Forums

Waion - Web based Player's Marketplace for Items and Characters - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope you manage to achieve it. GL

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Awesome!!
Thank you very much Oroch !
I'm going to take a look at this.
:D

Back