Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Files please help me,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys i would like just to ask if this website is custom built or just a copied website? because i want also to use type of interface... thanks

DEMONbunta - Web Files please help me, - RaGEZONE Forums

up for this thread

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
in unix derivated OS, use "wget" command in the console + the url to download, example:
Code:
$>  wget -r http://ragezone.com

If you use windows OS, you can search wget program to this OS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont have unix OS sir. can you do it for me sir? thanks for your response.

dont mind now sir. i already did it. thanks again.

in unix derivated OS, use "wget" command in the console + the url to download, example:
Code:
$>  wget -r http://ragezone.com

If you use windows OS, you can search wget program to this OS.

sir I already downloaded the content of the website. but only html file. how i am supposed to use this? I thought there will be php files also included. thanks a lot sir.

and this is another example of that interface. they have the same interface. i want the complete web files of this. anyone can help me?

DEMONbunta - Web Files please help me, - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can't download php files of web site, only html source code. You just downloaded the web interface, now you need a php system to integrate with this interface.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't download php files of web site, only html source code. You just downloaded the web interface, now you need a php system to integrate with this interface.

so how come that this two websites are identical?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
because the site has already been shared in here and they are using the same template. search for it.

what would i search? i have no idea. i only kno webzonegamez :(

thanks jbeitz107 I already find it. thanks

Back