Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [Webgame] 猎手传奇H5 [HTML5]

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
This game and many others are just reskins of a pretty old idle mmo, these types of games tend to be fairly common among Chinese and vietnamese. Also the game you shared has been released 3 different times in the US, 3 times on the google playstore. People need to be have caution when playing mobile games. Tons of them are literally just reskined with the same backend data as others. Although I will mention more effort has been put into the english version called Legends of Blade Flame Knight.

Edit: I've noticed in the files that this game and the one mentioned above are both interchangeable and the img files that you need are included with this release. If anyone is interested I could create a tutorial or something about getting that to work, also if your working on translating the game let me know and I'll contribute what I have currently. Around 75% is translated but the img stuff is not my cup of tea
I'd be interested to know how you rip the assets from the current English game on the play store.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd be interested to know how you rip the assets from the current English game on the play store.
Well apparently the playstore versions actually quite far behind the Chinese version one could rip some of the icons and what not but it wouldn't really work. I'm not really sure why the playstore version is so poorly optimized its pretty sad actually. But heres a few pics of the more recent version. I can upload the chinese version if you'd like might take some time though
Edit:playstore version admittedly may be behind by choice Idk.
Draculap16 - [Webgame] 猎手传奇H5 [HTML5] - RaGEZONE Forums

Draculap16 - [Webgame] 猎手传奇H5 [HTML5] - RaGEZONE Forums

Alot of the translation I did on these files can't be easily transferred so yea until I can get the source then I probably won't go to far with it. Depends though if enough people would be interested I might take the time

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ei mano, você tem arquivo de servidores cruzados? crossserver64_debug.exe?

não existe e nunca houve um exe entre servidores, pois os códigos embutidos e não são arbitrários, esses arquivos foram corrigidos para incluir 3 servidores. The cross servers is as far as I know included in the gameworld exe you'll need the LUA files that are generally removed from files.

Also if anyone manages to get the source code it would be much appreciated. Doubt you'll get it without spending money though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just an update on these files, in a few html files you'll find remnants of VBS/Ramnit.B

LTZS_BL20166.Com\phpStudy\WWW\temporary - Be sure to delete this whole folder, and possibly to be safe do not use the files. I'm fairly sure the virus has been removed at this point but to be cautious I'd suggest not using them unless you know what your doing. Sorry for my previous post about the subject since windows defender removed the files before I had a chance to look at them I hadn't noticed the signs.
Also another attempted backdoor in LTZS_BL20166.Com\phpStudy\WWW\gm\gmquery.php
these could be false positives but I'm not up to checking it atm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for sharing. I have a few questions ? how to adjust chat level? How can I stop playing automatically when the player is offline? When you first start the game gives 500000 gold and 200000 diamonds how do I change it._? that's my question. Thanks:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for sharing. I have a few questions ? how to adjust chat level? How can I stop playing automatically when the player is offline? When you first start the game gives 500000 gold and 200000 diamonds how do I change it._? that's my question. Thanks:)

Chat Level:
Access -> server -> s1 -> gameworld -> data -> config -> chat -> chatconst.config and chatlevel.config

Gold and Diamonds:
Use navicat to access DB -> actor1 -> actors -> click with right button -> Design Table -> search to Gold and Yuanbao -> in "Default" define the value.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chat Level:
Access -> server -> s1 -> gameworld -> data -> config -> chat -> chatconst.config and chatlevel.config

Gold and Diamonds:
Use navicat to access DB -> actor1 -> actors -> click with right button -> Design Table -> search to Gold and Yuanbao -> in "Default" define the value.

thank you :)

How can I stop playing automatically when the player is offline?

and

Not Working

Chat Level:
:(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you :)

How can I stop playing automatically when the player is offline?

and

Not Working

Chat Level:
:(

Now

phpstudy -> www -> resource -> config -> config.json -> search for "chatlv"

======

I don't know how to stop automatic battle..
maybe do you need enter in gameworld -> data -> function -> search for "offlineplayer" or other choice.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now phpstudy -> www -> resource -> config -> config.json -> search for "chatlv" ====== I don't know how to stop automatic battle.. maybe do you need enter in gameworld -> data -> function -> search for "offlineplayer" or other choice.
thank you, I can not do this. Can you help me? my discord address is: selipro#3858

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone give link this source game . Google dont find url.

Hi. You have source this game?

Back