Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [Webgame 3D MMORPG] - Vân Trung Ca

Reaction score
don't know how to translate webgames? LOL seriously? in the middle of 2023 I tell you that I know how to do this!It's simpler than you think :) :)
Do it then, all files are encrypted and no one has figured it out. It's not a matter of opening a file with all data that you can just translate with google translate, lmao.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do it then, all files are encrypted and no one has figured it out. It's not a matter of opening a file with all data that you can just translate with google translate, lmao.
To begin with - Can you give access to the files that are in the first post ? kmixplay@gmail.com Or re-upload files...! I've been trying to access these files for like a year now!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 225529
View attachment 225530
Download:
Password: tuan565

Guide:

1. Run [1]Web
2. Run [2]Server
3. Go to 127.0.0.1/bin in browser
4. Enter any account name, and submit..
5. Play :)

(Thanks to @Tomelyr)
MySQL access (which askmyleg already got):
host: localhost
user: root
pw: sunweb53730
port: 3306
databases:
gamelog (should be self explained)
somc and somc1-4 are all the worldserver databases and is saving the mail, friendlist, etc.
you can find this data in any proxoolconf (for instance in Server\worldServer\)

Files to translate this game are located at: D:\VanTrungCa\wwwroot\res
However, they appear to be encrypted... If some one figures out how to decrypt them, let me know so we can work on translating this game!

As for the translation(s), @Tomelyr posted this:
all the langPack.ini's only contain the translation for the server files. For instance if your enter your GM command wrong, then it loads the string from it. From a Game translation perspective not really usefull. Also certain strings are still hardcoded.

The juicy bits for that are in "Server\worldServer\_config"
the .inf files are in reality encrypted zip files with an different ending. and there i faced a roadblock.
They are crypted with javax.crypto. i have no clue how to write Java.

More information regarding his post:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/webgame-3d-mmorpg-va-trung-1161019/index2.html#post8941350

remove google access please , no need to gate keep if posible

Back