Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website about where i live

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A city called sheppey you say!?!?! Looks nice though, from the view.

Wait till you see my city, its the 3rd largest in US. Home of Rocky III!!!

Reaction score
Air picture of a part of Papendrecht where i lived for 16 years, my dad still lives there.

The arrow is aimed at the house my dad still lives in, i found the picture a few days ago, and it's really weird to see the place where you lived pretty much your whole live out of the air.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You dont have shopping malls nearby? Nice area, alot of greenery

Reaction score
We certainly have, and quite a few there too, nearest is like 5 minutes from that house, has all kind of shops and all, that picture shows about 1/50th of Papendrecht i think, maybe even less.

The place is great, we have very little industry there, and what there is is actually at the other side of Papendrecht.
The population isn't big, but also not small, it's just perfect, very low crime rate, really low, lots of schools etc.

I really love that place, so peacefull, and there are some bigger citys around it, just awesome, i really want to live there again later.

Back