Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website Promotion

Reaction score
Can I get some tips, and like... suggestions for hosting a website and getting a lot of viewers? Because like... how the duck did RZ get so much members?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Word of mouth is good.

Myspace facebook would maybe get some.

Names on Msn also.

Many ways.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah.

my mate used to have website he got fair few user from advertising.

Ill have to ask him how he did it when he wakes up as it 7 am here :p

Reaction score
I wonder if I am allowed to advertise in a RageZone Group. If not, I heard that there are a few advertising websites that allow you to advertise your sites on the forum.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nah man Advertising on Rz is a nono

People get Infracted/Banned for Adversing here.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
u can create a group on face book to promote ur websites
and u can bump other groups :p
no one will blame u btw :D
Alright, well, I have alot of friends on myspace, so I will message all of them up. Also, MSN, never thought of that >.> lol.
ofc MSN will be gr8

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Place ads on other popular sites, add your site to link directorys (Lots of em'), Join forums which allow you to advertise, MSN, MySpace, Bebo, FaceBook.... alot of ways.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe Web rings?
Search engine optimization?
Create as many incoming and outgoing links as possible
Remember to use the correct formatting when it comes to keywords - this DOES help

And most important of all... makes sure your content is well written, original and is servicing a specific audience; you can't expect to open a gaming website and expect 9 year olds and 60 year olds to be logging on, so you should center on a specific age group.

EDIT: RZ got so many members because of it's content and is basically one of the first private server forums. At the time of it's creation, files for games such as Mu Online and Legend of Mir 2 were being developed and released.

Basically, RZ provided content that was very desirable at the time, and still is.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Chain Letters xD (juz kidding)

Best would be facebook,myspace and ur own blog :p

Back