• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Website] www.DJPlatinumTTT.tk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well since this is Showcase, I show my work so far, Im making a site with like Matches n poop, If you register on forum you will understand ill be doing prizes ifi get enough members, Just made it so like 3 members or even 2, LOL this is why im advertising, And showing what my site is doing, Its basically for Musical lovers, People who can write songs, Or even make beats or even just stay tehre for the fun chill n listen to music, Anyway less babbling.

The web address is :

-DJPlatiNuM

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like it, but i tell you what you could do though. Is that, if you did create the layout, you could add a rollover image to show the text on the buttons clearly.

all together, 7/10. well done.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
6/10 layout looks good, but text and stuff could be much better.

PS: advertising is not allowed...you'd be wise not using that word here ^^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
General impression: 5/10

Looks:
8/10. It's okay - not too spectacular or fancy, but quite adequate and better than most sites here.

Useability: 3/10
Buttons take you away from the page, text has nearly the same color as its background, there's anoying background sound, there isn't clear content and the buttons don't give you feedback.

Technicality: 5:/10
My browser warns me for dynamic content, there's a TK banner at the top, download section doesn't even provide you with a link, etc.

Also, as said, this is not an advertisement section, so beware of that fact :wink:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be beter to use frames instead a new page to make it much faster.
And the font you use for you logo isn't good to read just choose another and it would be much better.
But after all that things i still like if because it isn't basic like everyone does.
Good job 6/10

Back