Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
about 3 am this morning i was propper nackard but i never done owt all day so i thought id exercise a bit done loads of press ups and sit ups and weights then after 2 hours l8er i cant lift owt up lol but im not tired ne more :( now i cant get to sleep lol i thought doin exercise would make me more tired not wake me up lol

Reaction score
Tupac said:
about 3 am this morning i was propper nackard but i never done owt all day so i thought id exercise a bit done loads of press ups and sit ups and weights then after 2 hours l8er i cant lift owt up lol but im not tired ne more :( now i cant get to sleep lol i thought doin exercise would make me more tired not wake me up lol

erm m8, EI chrons?

eh? lol moved

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
lol exercise is one of the alst things u wanted to do :p it stimulates ur body and mind (bit like red bull lol) ud be best of reading something or if your really restless ad at the point where your annoyed that u cant get to sleep im afraid sex or masturbation is the answer lol

soo soo true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back