Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Weirdest Encounters

Staff member
Reaction score
I wanted to see what weird encounters everybody else has gone through. This can be anything from what they’d consider to be paranormal to out of this world.

I’m gonna start it off with me this one time in a bathroom at my old house hold which was built on roman grounds. I was washing my face and all till I had this really overwhelming feeling that something was in my person space. As I raised my head due to this unsettling feeling with water all over my face which gave me a quick glimpse of something.

I ended up drying my face quickly and that was it. The feeling and visual was gone.

What’s yours?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, here's one that still gives me the shivers. So, picture this: I'm out camping in the middle of nowhere with some buddies, just enjoying the great outdoors. It's getting late, and we're all gathered around the campfire swapping stories, you know, the usual.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, we start hearing this weird humming sound, like nothing we've ever heard before. It's coming from the woods nearby, and it's getting louder and louder. We're all frozen in place, trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

Then, out of nowhere, this glowing orb appears above the tree line, hovering there like something straight out of a sci-fi movie. We're all freaking out, trying to make sense of what we're seeing. And just when we think it can't get any weirder, the orb starts moving towards us, slowly at first, then picking up speed until it's right above our campsite.

We're all in total shock, not sure if we should run or just stay put. And then, as quickly as it appeared, the orb shoots off into the night sky, leaving us all standing there in disbelief. To this day, we have no idea what we saw that night, but it's definitely a camping trip none of us will ever forget.
Okay, here's one that still gives me the shivers. So, picture this: I'm out camping in the middle of nowhere with some buddies, just enjoying the great outdoors. It's getting late, and we're all gathered around the campfire swapping stories, you know, the usual.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, we start hearing this weird humming sound, like nothing we've ever heard before. It's coming from the woods nearby, and it's getting louder and louder. We're all frozen in place, trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

Then, out of nowhere, this glowing orb appears above the tree line, hovering there like something straight out of a sci-fi movie. We're all freaking out, trying to make sense of what we're seeing. And just when we think it can't get any weirder, the orb starts moving towards us, slowly at first, then picking up speed until it's right above our campsite.

We're all in total shock, not sure if we should run or just stay put. And then, as quickly as it appeared, the orb shoots off into the night sky, leaving us all standing there in disbelief. To this day, we have no idea what we saw that night, but it's definitely a camping trip none of us will ever forget.

Back