Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Well Intro

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The name is Michael. Im from chicago il. umm i like computer grafix, fixing computers, and playing with networks. i am trying to start a biz with my friend and i. the current website is . we have created a proxy server so that kids may access myspace at school.

i like to play mmorpg and rpg games, my favorite are games like age of empire and stronghold, empire earth was ok too, but my computer was slow.

i love to play css and any game from steam basicly.

any questions just im me,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Welcome men Have funn :)
Stay actiev dont ask for hacks =P

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The name is Michael. Im from chicago il. umm i like computer grafix, fixing computers, and playing with networks. i am trying to start a biz with my friend and i. the current website is . we have created a proxy server so that kids may access myspace at school.

i like to play mmorpg and rpg games, my favorite are games like age of empire and stronghold, empire earth was ok too, but my computer was slow.

i love to play css and any game from steam basicly.

any questions just im me,

About that proxy thing, my school has a firewall blocking nearly all ports. No internet blocking but it is impossible to play any games such as WoW or FFXI. But recently I have found the wonders of SSH. That could be another choice you can look up to bypass most firewalls. :tongue: I found out how to get WoW working fairly well (it adds about 20-50 ms so my ping is around 100-150 which is still perfectly playable.) I needed something to do in those 2-5 hour gaps between classes.

Back