Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What a nite >.<

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well well well where to start....

Evil kitten (as you all know her) came down to leicester on the weekend for a party that me + ryan (foo) + quiks + a few other friends were having n we had been doing for the last 3 weeks or so. All was good at the time :). I finished work at 6ish and got a bus to leicester to pick her up from the train station followed quickly by ryan (foo) picking us up in his car n then going to lutterworth to get drunkness objects (alchol).

Got back to his house n had a hell of a good time till about 11 :D. After that it went VERY downhill n to be honest im kinda fed up about it coz of that. I wont go into any details as to what happend but it involved me + quiks getting burned n bla bla bla its all poop. Kitten was fine btw :) im just a bit pissed off she had to see all that happend. Kinda sucked.

Anywayyyyy as far as i know she is at home now n all is good. The nite was fairly good fun. Everyone got drunk. Everyone was happy :D. Just a shame about a few things thats all. Soooo this is just a formal appologie from me to Kitten saying 'sorry for makeing the nite not what you were expecting'. Ive said soz loads now but im just makeing sure lol.

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
U Were Getting Burned?

Some Leicester Saying Or Does It Mean U Was Set On Fire?

branded.... i now have 4 n a bit strips accross my left arm..... cat saw it lol

speedhorn666 said:
Wot happen 2 me and Ex gettin an invite?:cry:

Ryan wasent allowed any more people around n we had already promised cat. Will have a big party with everyone soon tho..... oh yes! it will be soon my young (not drunk enough) friend.

Last edited:
Reaction score
stop aplogizing u wasn't 2 know this was gonna happen so i'm fine about it. Newayz i got really drunk, which was gd coz i haven't been drunk since maka's party >.< lol

only thing i h8d was beeing locked in the toilet, and no it isn't funny coz i get scared in small spaces. just so glad u came and rescued me luke. :(

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
evilkitten said:
stop aplogizing u wasn't 2 know this was gonna happen so i'm fine about it. Newayz i got really drunk, which was gd coz i haven't been drunk since maka's party >.< lol

only thing i h8d was beeing locked in the toilet, and no it isn't funny coz i get scared in small spaces. just so glad u came and rescued me luke. :(

Well whoever did that (*cough* ANDY!!!!! *cough*) should get a beating. Sorry about that :(. I was worried about where u were so i decided to go on a mish n see where u were. Lucky i found ya there.

Reaction score
Solares said:
Ryan wasent allowed any more people around n we had already promised cat. Will have a big party with everyone soon tho..... oh yes! it will be soon my young (not drunk enough) friend.
Nps m8 :p I got drunk enuf at my m8s 17th last nite neway :D

Reaction score
Solares said:
Well whoever did that (*cough* ANDY!!!!! *cough*) should get a beating. Sorry about that :(. I was worried about where u were so i decided to go on a mish n see where u were. Lucky i found ya there.

stop it, aplogise 1 more time and i'm gonna block ya :tp:

nm bout the vegartian time, i must not have mention it 2 u.

i mean it, i have a block button and i'm not afriad 2 use it :cool:

Back