Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What Are U Doin In 6th Form/College

Reaction score
computing...... I found that SOOO boring.

All i did every lesson for a year was play quake3 over the college network. Programing is boring as poop in my opinion.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Solares said:

All i did every lesson for a year was play quake3 over the college network. Programing is boring as poop in my opinion.

it was ok we just had poop teachers

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Will probably do Art, History, Science, Mathematics and some ICT course along the lines of computer gaming :p (dunno yet have no clue about college)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Solares said:

Sometimes it is but sometimes it's not. If there weren't ppl enjoyng programing u wouldn't play mir.... hek u woulnd't have windows, linux etc. comps would be useless.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
STEELY said:
a dunno im prolly gunna do summit along the lines of Art, ITC n sociology

muh i ended up with 12 unit ITC, 6 Unit Engineering + numercay i mean wtf the women screwed me over lol she wudnt let me take sociolegy n i cudnt tek art if i took 12 unit ITC grrrrrrrrrr arts like my favroute subject but i need the 12 unit IT pffft and numeracy WTF!!! she demanded i take resists in maths and said this would help :( ive been butt rammed lol

Reaction score
STEELY said:
muh i ended up with 12 unit ITC, 6 Unit Engineering + numercay i mean wtf the women screwed me over lol she wudnt let me take sociolegy n i cudnt tek art if i took 12 unit ITC grrrrrrrrrr arts like my favroute subject but i need the 12 unit IT pffft and numeracy WTF!!! she demanded i take resists in maths and said this would help :( ive been butt rammed lol
pft should of done 6 unit ict wiv me then ya could of done art :) change it when ya go back

Cuteh
Banned
Reaction score
Computing A - lvl
Physics A - lvl

Accunt , Pure Maths , Italian , Intermediate lvl

:good: :good: :good: :good:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i picked scoialogly (dumb butt move) and 12 unit ICT. i got 9 B's 2 D's (enginerring and germa) and G lmao in RE but who cares bout RE

i gunna change it to 6unit enginerring and 12 unit ICT :) wit snake lol

/bazi

Back