Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What did you get for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yay

I got a wireless Keyboard and mosue of my brother :p

What did all you lot get for christmas lol?

PS all thsoe useless keys onwireless keyboards are useful, i set them as hotkeys for my favourite songS :DD:D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:) good arnt they, ive got one too :D can skip songs and stuff with it. I got cash for a new TV for christmas, and some small things, walet, chocs, kite....lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
also got cash for stuff, dunno what to spend it on lol, probably a new harddrive and soem ram, also wanted mp3 cd player =/, blank cd-rs..anime dvds...-.- dont i could afford all =/

and yeah i got a kite last year, lol,

Reaction score
i aint been aloud to open all me prezzies yet lol

so far i got 60 quid, mint jeans, printer/scanner in 1, diesel after shave, england shirt, 1 them little hat things wiv writing on it, snoopy tie lol, anova top, socks, shower gel lol linx poop lol oh and some cerruti image combo sex which is under arm roller thing, after shave stuff smelly and after shave mouseriser. lol got all the prezzies off me mam to go :) these just from a few me mams m8s and sarah lol

Reaction score
After you open all of your presents and stuff.. tell us what you got.. ill be opening mine shortly :D

hopefully ill get that ATI Radeon 9800 XT Pro that ive been wanting.. either that or that ferarri that ive been wanting (my parents are rich) :D

Reaction score
new offspring album
new KoRn album
Jeans
Hoody
2 shirts
new watch yay :D
game of death 2 dvd ^.^
new hat (starting a collection now lol)
and my fave thing atm is my comfy butt leather chair for my pc :D finally my spine has some support :)

looking to buy a monitor in the sales 2 as my 15" makes playing some games a lil harder than they should be >_>

Reaction score
Stuff i got =P

I had my crimbo prezzy a little early as well ....... lol its this brand new pc with broad band im usin =P oh and 2day i got GTA vice city lol its a bit l8 and new matrix dvd and few games cd`s and stuff :D

S

Staff

i got clothes, and a hair dryer LOL :( not to bad i spose tho. but some of you get ALOT; lucky people lol, but now im going with whole family to walk dog for an hour; thats my idea of a good christmas specially since my dog can see snow now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back