Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What do you want for Christmas?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i'm not telling you that you deserved your ban, i'm not telling you you deserved this long a ban, hell i dont fully know why you're banned
BUT this is why it's a bad idea to break the rules several times and get your account banned, even if temporary, coz mental always forgets to unban :p and he's never on msn >.< Lol

Cuteh
Banned
Reaction score
i really don't need any materail things for xmas i jus wanna be happy :good:

Reaction score
NeoSparky said:
i'm not telling you that you deserved your ban, i'm not telling you you deserved this long a ban, hell i dont fully know why you're banned
BUT this is why it's a bad idea to break the rules several times and get your account banned, even if temporary, coz mental always forgets to unban :p and he's never on msn >.< Lol
he' not breaking ne rules. He's askin wot we want 4 Crimbo:tp:

Reaction score
Rannie said:
christmas is a time for drinking, eating and sleeping anywhere you find yourself comfortable, BUT I STILL WANT MY SNOW DAMNIT =*(

lol your so damn right :D

knowing the weather here though itll prolly snow in like may >.<

i wanna have snowball fights with everyone on my street :D (whether hey are playing or not they should be ready to be pwned by my snowballs lol)

edit: lol i want mahoney and a comfy chair to sit at my pc so my spine doesnt die quite so fast

Last edited:
Back