Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What happend to the all servers out there?

Reaction score
Hello guys,

What happend to darkgunz, all the servers out there?
Can someone recommend a good private server to play on,
I've not been playing gunz for 2 years now. It would be fun
if there was a server like dark gunz.

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Reaction score
These private servers are full of bloated crap. Not a shred of professionalism, if a server isn't dead, it's filled with NO HABLA ENGLES, poop maps, poop weapons. Instead of fixing, optimising, developing Gunz itself and working to make it better, these jerkofffs add more poop on top of a completely poop client.

Nobody has had even the slightest bit of intelligence to make a Gunz git and apply patches to the source via Git itself. NO, WE'RE GOING TO MAKE 1,000 THREADS, CALL THEM 'FIXES', THEN CONFUSE THE poop OUT OF EVERYONE. :thumbup:

Gunz is still one of the best TPS games out there and only if a person gets his/her poop together, can he make his server successful. Otherwise, you might as well burn your money.

YOU BETTER NOT DELETE THIS POST, PHOENIX.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
These private servers are full of bloated crap. Not a shred of professionalism, if a server isn't dead, it's filled with NO HABLA ENGLES, poop maps, poop weapons. Instead of fixing, optimising, developing Gunz itself and working to make it better, these jerkofffs add more poop on top of a completely poop client.

Nobody has had even the slightest bit of intelligence to make a Gunz git and apply patches to the source via Git itself. NO, WE'RE GOING TO MAKE 1,000 THREADS, CALL THEM 'FIXES', THEN CONFUSE THE poop OUT OF EVERYONE. :thumbup:

Gunz is still one of the best TPS games out there and only if a person gets his/her poop together, can he make his server successful. Otherwise, you might as well burn your money.

YOU BETTER NOT DELETE THIS POST, PHOENIX.
WOW I totally agree with you, people keep bringing old problems that have been already fixed, and they just recently knew that gunz could be made by source, so they waste their money to buy stuff, the problem is that they know it's dead tho. As you said if someone wants to REVIVE Gunz, he/she should think of making/developing new thing that is so great for sure...
by the way that "NO HABLA ENGLES" made my day hahaha :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
WOW I totally agree with you, people keep bringing old problems that have been already fixed, and they just recently knew that gunz could be made by source, so they waste their money to buy stuff, the problem is that they know it's dead tho. As you said if someone wants to REVIVE Gunz, he/she should think of making/developing new thing that is so great for sure...
by the way that "NO HABLA ENGLES" made my day hahaha :)

new game engine
simplify xml
reduce hard coded shits
widescreen support, 16:9 ratio instead of stretching a 4:3 image
movable objects in ELU (real model not just frames)
new animations

that is all.

Upvote 0
Back