What happened to the RYL developers?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The last server files dl link was made 4 years ago and they're not even working anymore.

Is there anyone still having RYL stuff ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ryl1 and ryl2 is not popular now . i guess noone will pay more time on it . it is barely pay off . just make it in your memory , we loved ryl , that is enough .
DONOT change ryl into another game if you really know ryl love ryl !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ryl1 and ryl2 is not popular now . i guess noone will pay more time on it . it is barely pay off . just make it in your memory , we loved ryl , that is enough .
DONOT change ryl into another game if you really know ryl love ryl !

Risk Your Life Forever !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Risk Your Life Forever !!

+1, RYL is still alive on the memories of many, we miss the old times of the classic RYL's, not the ultra-modified RYL-based games of these days.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have some of ryl stuff. . . .RYL1/RYL2/RYL1:battle lohan

Clients:Ryl1/553:557/561-uw/ with patch for battle lohan ryl1. . . .ryl2/1412 w/patch to 1600 US

Gameguard: ryl1/ryl2

I had servers with special shops ryl1 and ryl2 . . . .both versions i went public for a short time. . . . .cheap EQ. servers ran public: Oddessy,ryl1/ Genocide,Ryl2

if i can help anyone achieve the dream to have your own ryl server give me a holler. . . . .ill help you best i can.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is what you want(sorry for the lateness)
Not sure who shared this so forgive me if i don't give credit to the owner or sharer.

Sorry i don't have the client, but this has the server files an patch to make any client work with it.

RYL1/Battle Lohan:

Last edited:
Reaction score

May use RYL1 Client but still need lohan patch .. correct me if im wrong lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ryl1 and ryl2 is not popular now . i guess noone will pay more time on it . it is barely pay off . just make it in your memory , we loved ryl , that is enough

I joined Ragezone for RYL Dev back in '07, since then all my posts and "friends" have been removed/purged so yeah =(.
It's all a memory

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had changed skills an more with RYL1 an RYL2, but i never put it back online. . . .because i didnt have any anti-cheats. . . .you get tired of people still cheating even after you give them every thing,heh

RYL1 was a great learning tool as how a game works. . . .I greatly appreciate all thats ever Been shared on this site. . . .TY.