Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What if....

Reaction score
What would you do if you won the lottery, say you won 8 million pounds what would you spend it on? i dont want ne1 saying they would invest it because that is Dangle-Plums, cause u would blow it the same as i would lol

Reaction score
Makaveli said:
What would you do if you won the lottery, say you won 8 million pounds what would you spend it on? i dont want ne1 saying they would invest it because that is Dangle-Plums, cause u would blow it the same as i would lol

move out of this country and live sumwhere else in the world getting a brill house. and a little kitten also. Thats all really coz i'm happy as i am

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If i had 8million.... i would seriously put 2mill of it into a spare account as a back up. The rest.... well i would buy a DAMN nice house + car in london and never go to work again :D. Or if i did go to work it would only be for a job i loved and would be great to just walk out whenever u want n not have to worry bout cash :). Ohhhhh life would be sooooo much simpler!

Reaction score
i would buy a massive house witha full szie indoor basketball court and i would hire naked maids :D and have my own personal chef and a great big cinema in my house, god, i would travel round the world and sleep with 1 woman from each country in the world!!!

Reaction score
id get a brill house, cinema in ma house, a better pc, err buy ma mum a gd house, buy shares in celtic, buy more shares in a big company so i cud make more $$$ lol
id buy a snooker and pool table build an indoor basketball court and a football pitch outside u get tha point lol

Reaction score
Hmm, 8 million pounds, toughie, well I know for one thing I would stick some in the bank for future uses, like 2 million or so. Then I would probably get a better PC for once, heck, 10 of em :p. Then buy a nice house or so, oh yea, I still have to worry about college, so pay off that poop :p. And I dunno, can't really think of much.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmm id buy a big house of course then invite all my m8s around 4 such a massive party. Wud give sum of the money 2 my family then just live off the rest for the rest of my life.

Back