Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is EVE?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check it out for yourself:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, thanks.

I put up two versions, the default is low band, the high bitrate is for those of us with fast internet connections or who choose to let the full video download. It is 200% better and I recommend it if you really want to see some beautiful graphics--the best in my opinion of any video game ever created.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Breathtaking. I actually used to play eve a long time ago, awesome game and I paid for it about a month ago but left again due to not enough people to play with :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Stupid game doesn't work for me dammit *suicide*

mts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Heeh i dont like eve

I love GUNZ ONLINE!!!

Reaction score
Played the beta a few years back and was let down by it. The hype up to it was so high and then it ended up being nothing like what they said it was going to be. Thus it bored me. O.O

NoPeace - out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i liked it till i got my butt handed to me when i forgot to buy insurance for my nice new $500,000 ship...(or was it more?) i quit that day...good graphics and good community

Back