What is one thing you want to have or do before you die?

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Realistically, I want to skydive and/or base jump at least once.

Unrealistically, I want to fly a fighter jet or have a few million dollars.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Realistically, I want to ride a fire-breathing dragon and I'll give him a name and title like Darko the Flying Potato, just to confuse people when they ask what his name is.
Unrealistically, I don't know maybe ride a horse.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Realistically, I want to get a camper van and travel Europe, possibly even further.

Unrealistically, I want to get a massive 7 Series BMW, shove a V8 in it and make it a drifter.

Both could change depending on how life goes I guess.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Realistic = Getting married to "a person", not with computers.. pfft...

Unrealistic = ........ seriously... I cant think of any.... Im being distracted by looking Baha signature while replying this... WTH.. ok fine.. sheesh.. Become a PIMP! another pfft...

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Make 4 ask ragezone threads in a week

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Realistic? I have two: Get a stable relationship and hopefully settle down within the next couple of years and to see a few various Historical sites around the World.

Unrealistic? Win Tattslotto. (For those who don't know what this is, we'll just go for 'become a multimillionaire'). :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Realistically, I want to become more realistic.

Unrealistically, I want to die before I become more realistic.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
Soon I want to emigrate to Switzerland and my biggest dream is to change the world in a positive direction.

To archive that, I want to earn enough money to live good and all that is over my personal fixed income will be used to change this world in a positive direction. I don't just want to invest to make money, I even want to support ideas that nobody believes in but could become true when enough money stables it.