Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is the best server files I can use for Episode 6 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the best server files I can use for Episode 6 with active links ? Thank you

Reaction score
The real question is what is best for you? its like you must choose the car that you like to Drive it, because u will be the driver of the server that will lead and bring people inside, so you must know what u like to open and offer to players, other than that, people choose repack muemu files louis repack season 6 files or koshgames repack of season 6 files etc, its all in MU Releases section or just gooogle mu server season 6 louis and u will find directions, those filees are mostly stable 99.999% unless u make mistakes in files, for bugs etc i cant say much cuz i m not into season 6, so its experimental and research thing u must do or just try the files and learn.

Upvote 0
Back