Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is the freakiest movie u've seen lately

Reaction score
the movies dont need to be scary but freaky, they may be scary though :p

-Signs : watched this movie last week in the middle of the night with my surround boxes when i was home alone. I can guarantee, I didnt sleep very good that night lol. And when the aliens run over the roof it was like they were walkin on my roof becoz of the surround. really freaky.

-The Mothman Prophecies: dunno what to think bout this but I do know its one of the freakiest movies ive seen. THe movie itself aint so very good but it is very weird, also dont watch this one at night :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea man that signs put shits up me :cry:

The Ring - Damn that is 1 scary butt movie itll make u poop ur self every time u turn on the tv for the next few days (maybe weeks)

wot mor can i say than lil freaky butt kids in movies are worst

Being John Malchivich - i had no fuckin idea wot this film was about lol ppl going thro door into sum dudes head then falling out next to a road wtf :confused:

Reaction score
lol freaky eh lol would have to be

8 legged freaks ahhhh i h8 spiders and i was all alone @ me house and kept thinking i seen a spider on my leg lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol think of the money spiders they look inocent enough but in one fatle swoop u look down and one of ur balls has been bitten off- Fact it happend to a friend:D

Reaction score
blair witch is a good movie when u see it the first time

next time its a whole lot less good i think

btw have you seen the second one? thats a freaky weird movie >.<

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Almost all scary films are crappy the second time you see it. One film that freeked me out when first saw it was Event Horizen. When i first saw that (when it came out on video and was only like 13 or 14) it scared the HELL outa me. Watching it in the dark when your shatterd after a busy day :rolleyes:.

Havent seen any films since then that have scared me. And i thought the Ring was TOTAL poop lol. Was so cheesy.

Back