Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is the structural calculation behind the Rank.scp [RankUpBonus] & cabal.enc <rank_bonus> data tables?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, friends. I hope everything is going well.

Today, I noticed something that caught my attention among the changes I made, and I'm not sure if it's a calculation error or a structural problem. Therefore, I wanted to consult with you.

1688517550667 - What is the structural calculation behind the Rank.scp [RankUpBonus] & cabal.enc <rank_bonus> data tables? - RaGEZONE Forums

As seen in the image above, I updated the max learnable Sword and Magic skill slot numbers in the Rank.scp data table.

1688517607131 - What is the structural calculation behind the Rank.scp [RankUpBonus] & cabal.enc <rank_bonus> data tables? - RaGEZONE Forums

Similarly, as you can see in this image, I also updated the <rank_bonus> dictionary within the cabal.enc file and repacked cabal.enc.

However, the results I'm getting in the game are a bit confusing.

1688517900487 - What is the structural calculation behind the Rank.scp [RankUpBonus] & cabal.enc <rank_bonus> data tables? - RaGEZONE Forums
1688517925813 - What is the structural calculation behind the Rank.scp [RankUpBonus] & cabal.enc <rank_bonus> data tables? - RaGEZONE Forums

Does anyone have experience with this issue or any relevant information?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back