Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is this encryption? [XML]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To start I will say that I speak Spanish, sorry for my bad English ...
I know what this encryption, it is very rare, decrypt tried several ways but nothing, wanted to know if anyone in this forum knows what type of encryption is and how to decrypt it:
NOTE: Some parts of encryption are not because these characters are not valid either for Notepad++

-------------------------------------

·Y+k+·ÑÓ0q‘ñ75ˆ³Ö’
®í÷¹§©ÒÞÐŽMÅ9„ت08Ž
0w֐ù˜}7¥­ÂÂT” þkTË)v¯• °RB9­Üí¹æZ`”‰€HZ¬äïÛÎ,âõ¥Ëo®h4àZ¢Î…h›øröð ŸÁEξ0ˇ(ê§…ñr ù¯Sl¤†» =VFÈm3?pxbOM)zºD¡K4Œž#±•Þn€U;W¸ÀúwuBÂœ ŸcüÔ–KùM¦vX½#ÏÀ¨|2X`RñíDXÓ-«·-+?
å:/I5‡öL^ãqUž.@ûx€º75Á‚\É_#¼”V ¹
f6}㏀h2ßý9
*”±ÇÛDü®³áåîÞÐ¥ë'È0ŠÇ¥²,Oó ĦÛ)]væèÓQ—#ÅUl™'–&® °QB9þŸè´žºEs‡›¼ns¡¥®že«çˆðJ‡eÑÒrìٳ̄f›é6¦¨M“ÐX¯- Ú›$÷«”ì~õ¾N`µ›· ZWÕa""|iC\4v«Y­V6’ŒŠ°÷cÞ}[ñ•ëuwBӐMÏ;½Ø˜ZäA·kT¬>Ãѵ~ u[wØà•!ââ<)?ô6kmÆø]Bï`I’?\ê t‘§;$Ü“AÅN>°…K¨j'qò’Œy/Óì$;‰³ÙÉiÇ‹šì»¡˜Üì¾6Ê5„Ç´VâtXCýÙªÊ4QgûäœÎS…þpE ÇhÐ*çÅ1²RL9äÆûH}–‡­r°¹¢Œiºú„áW‹tÌÞcñÕ®À•{—ø

-----------------------------------------------------

Screenshot:
4vWX5lH - What is this encryption? [XML] - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks n.n

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
To start I will say that I speak Spanish, sorry for my bad English ...
I know what this encryption, it is very rare, decrypt tried several ways but nothing, wanted to know if anyone in this forum knows what type of encryption is and how to decrypt it:
NOTE: Some parts of encryption are not because these characters are not valid either for Notepad++

-------------------------------------

·Y+k+·ÑÓ0q‘ñ75ˆ³Ö’
®í÷¹§©ÒÞÐŽMÅ9„ت08Ž
0w֐ù˜}7¥­ÂÂT”þkTË)v¯• °RB9­Üí¹æZ`”‰€HZ¬äïÛÎ,âõ¥Ëo®h4àZ¢Î…h›øröðŸÁEξ0ˇ(ê§…ñrù¯Sl¤†» =VFÈm3?pxbOM)zºD¡K4Œž#±•Þn€U;W¸ÀúwuBÂœ ŸcüÔ–KùM¦vX½#ÏÀ¨|2X`RñíDXÓ-«·-+?
å:/I5‡öL^ãqUž.@ûx€º75Á‚\É_#¼”V¹
f6}㏀h2ßý9
*”±ÇÛDü®³áåîÞÐ¥ë'È0ŠÇ¥²,OóĦÛ)]væèÓQ—#ÅUl™'–&® °QB9þŸè´žºEs‡›¼ns¡¥®že«çˆðJ‡eÑÒrìٳ̄f›é6¦¨M“ÐX¯- Ú›$÷«”ì~õ¾N`µ›· ZWÕa""|iC\4v«Y­V6’ŒŠ°÷cÞ}[ñ•ëuwBӐMÏ;½Ø˜ZäA·kT¬>Ãѵ~ u[wØà•!ââ<)?ô6kmÆø]Bï`I’?\êt‘§;$Ü“AÅN>°…K¨j'qò’Œy/Óì$;‰³ÙÉiÇ‹šì»¡˜Üì¾6Ê5„Ç´VâtXCýÙªÊ4QgûäœÎS…þpEÇhÐ*çÅ1²RL9äÆûH}–‡­r°¹¢Œiºú„áW‹tÌÞcñÕ®À•{—ø

-----------------------------------------------------

Screenshot:
4vWX5lH - What is this encryption? [XML] - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks n.n

Hahaha.. That really got me. What do you mean, "it's a rare encryption?". Didn't you just say start off by asking what encryption it is?

It's most likely just because Notepad++ that can't read it because it's been compiled. What type of file were you trying to open? What format or extension is it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Praise the Sun!
Reaction score
Hahaha.. That really got me. What do you mean, "it's a rare encryption?". Didn't you just say start off by asking what encryption it is?

It's most likely just because Notepad++ that can't read it because it's been compiled. What type of file were you trying to open? What format or extension is it?

Look at the thread title's tag, it's probably a XML file.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you open it in an hex editor an just show us the headers? Maybe is the old trick of change extension! For example notepad.exe >notepad.xml!

How does it begin in the header?

Reaction score
I wouldn't really know if it was XML or not. I was just having a guess.
It's not XML- You would see tags and.. it would be in a human-readable language. The file you are showing us is hopefully a computer-readable language. For example, it could be an image, or video, or compiled program, or something for computer to interpret- it could even be a message someone is trying to hide from humans- How exciting!!

ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score
Hey,

Did the file have a extension, where did you get it ?
If from website, sure it isnt just gzip compressed ? or gzcompress ?
Yes both are kinda the same its a header thing if i recall right ?

Even if it was a file on your pc it might still be a compression.
Try it out you might get lucky.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all, sorry for late reply ...
The format is. Xml, I got it from an online game called "BoomBang", that game is flash, and that file is from a play area that is divided as follows:
Swf -> Design Area
Xml -> Solid area (where you can walk)
The link to the xml is this:

(I do not remember if it was this, more than 70 areas)
In the page code is not visible, you have to save it for him and then you can see it in some program ..

Praise the Sun!
Reaction score
Hi all, sorry for late reply ...
The format is. Xml, I got it from an online game called "BoomBang", that game is flash, and that file is from a play area that is divided as follows:
Swf -> Design Area
Xml -> Solid area (where you can walk)
The link to the xml is this:

(I do not remember if it was this, more than 70 areas)
In the page code is not visible, you have to save it for him and then you can see it in some program ..

Decompile the .swf and then have a look at the way it loads the XML?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Decrypt swfs not know but luckily I have a decrypted xD, but seeing their actionscripts not find anything related to xml, just meeting the design and produces some sounds that area ..
Are there spoilers in this forum?, The actionscript is long and cause a nuisance if a publisher.
Pastebin:

Last edited:
Google my name...
Reaction score
Decrypt swfs not know but luckily I have a decrypted xD, but seeing their actionscripts not find anything related to xml, just meeting the design and produces some sounds that area ..
Are there spoilers in this forum?, The actionscript is long and cause a nuisance if a publisher.
Pastebin:

That's not the entire .swf surely... If it is then it must be a poop game because that does nothing except play some music...

All the best,
Richard Komakech.

Back