• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

what is your perfect server to play in ?

Your ideal server is a ?

• season 6 , high exp easy server ( with resets)

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • season 6 medium exp and difficulty (with resets)

Votes: 23 13.5%
  • seaon 6 low exp hard (limited to no resets)

Votes: 35 20.6%
  • season 4 hard (limited to no resets)

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • season 2 hard ( limited to no resets)

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • any season as long as it's easy and balanced

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • classic mu server ( 97 versions) with medium exp

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Season 2 easy ( high exp)

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • any version as long as its hard and balanced

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • other ? ( please write it down)

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
Extacy plýs !!!
Reaction score
Code:
Actually for me, exp, drop and etc. it just a numbers, play in server fun when playing many players, and they distribution in 2 or more sides and always competing with each other. when you have many friends and many enemies in server, pk and ks wars, what is important for me in a server.

Sorry for bad eng
Yep !!!

Reaction score
thats goood explanation cus its true , without that u wont have fun even in ur favorite rated server , except if all gmºs admins are ur friends and u just foor some fun.

Reaction score
I don't understand people who enjoy GMO and low-exp servers. Hours and hours of your life wasted in front of a computer screen repeatedly killing the same monsters just to levelup. I seriously don't understand what's up with that.

Wrong bro , the same thing happens when you play for example : Diablo II , u have to geek it ... play it long .. and became good player not just get level 400 and done .. there are many secrets on MU , if you play it long.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I rocommend to try my server. Its season6 episode3 - 30x

Reaction score
I don't understand people who enjoy GMO and low-exp servers. Hours and hours of your life wasted in front of a computer screen repeatedly killing the same monsters just to levelup. I seriously don't understand what's up with that.

i agree with you. I really hate low rate server, that's why many GMO players go here and check high rate servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my opinion webzen GMO is already considered a medium rate server and no longer a low-rate at all. So far the only PS I've played in that's low-rate with a good scheme of balance including good market community is . Not to advertise anything, but Im planning on opening up my own low-rate as well, after seeing how these guys operate sort of discourages me to compete especially the massive community.

Last edited: