Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What monsters do you like?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What monsters do you guys like in the Free Market Rooms?

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
a snail full pwnage ;3

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just start with bosses in different rooms

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Stay on topic guys. :)

Well I played this server that did a really good thing with there FM rooms. It went something like this :

Fm 1 - 6 (The bottom plat) - They had monsters such as Skelegons, Wyvrens, Himes etc.

Then Fm 7 - 12 (The second plat) - They had the weaker bosses such as Mushmoms, Zombie Mushmoms, Jr. Balrogs, etc.

Then Fm 13 - 19 (The third plat) - They had stronger bosses such as Pianus, Manon, Griffey, Papulatus, etc.

I thought it was a pretty good idea and it was fun.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well I played this server that did a really good thing with there FM rooms. It went something like this :

Fm 1 - 6 (The bottom plat) - They had monsters such as Skelegons, Wyvrens, Himes etc.

Then Fm 7 - 12 (The second plat) - They had the weaker bosses such as Mushmoms, Zombie Mushmoms, Jr. Balrogs, etc.

Then Fm 13 - 19 (The third plat) - They had stronger bosses such as Pianus, Manon, Griffey, Papulatus, etc.

I thought it was a pretty good idea and it was fun.

That's almost every server that has FM mobs o.0

OT: None. Honestly, there's no point in having them because after 1 rebirth, that's the only place people stay at. If you are going to do that, you might as well remove all possibility of going to any other maps besides FM rooms.

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't like FM Mobs ideas since it makes the server "FM-Focused", so everyone is at FM and that's all. Those kind of servers tends to die fast.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
None. Honestly, there's no point in having them because after 1 rebirth, that's the only place people stay at. If you are going to do that, you might as well remove all possibility of going to any other maps besides FM rooms.

^ this

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
monsters467 - What monsters do you like? - RaGEZONE Forums
Snow Witch is very Cool, for me :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bob the snail with like crazy attack at the entrance and like silver slimes at FM rooms.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that you should pick FM 1-6 and add monsters from lvl 1-100 or something.
Then players will level up faster and have a nice start of the game.
I have done that in my server ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Is anyone else here Ducking laughing? What Ducking discussion is this? What monsters do you like? This is a place for Ducking discussions to do with the private servers. Oh yeah! This thread stays up, meanwhile a serious thread about how the community is slowly turning commercial gets closed because the silly moderator does not understand the topic -- too many "big" words for him. Ha!

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your thread was unfortunately plagued with very stupuid hamburgers and thus the topic strayed away from the main topic.

I like no monsters in the FM. They're useless and unneeded. It's not even good for a spoon-feeding server. People would just complain their maps have been taken over.

Lol haha Moorga, well thats why there should be a Boss Spawner.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Your thread was unfortunately plagued with very stupuid hamburgers and thus the topic strayed away from the main topic.

I like no monsters in the FM. They're useless and unneeded. It's not even good for a spoon-feeding server. People would just complain their maps have been taken over.

Those Ducking stupuid hamburgers... :sneaky2:

Anyways, the moderator could have just deleted their posts and warned them. Closing the thread just because there was a set number of assholes does not really make sense.

Back