Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What nice things have u done today?

Reaction score
Regardless i cannot afford RZ right now, i still found time to donate to charity!!!!

Wish to help charity for research?

Ps..

My gf's dad died from a brain tumor, so please.. all the donations do help charity towards making things better.. think about the future fathers and sons wifes daughters granchildren.....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
i dont donate to cancer research because its big business

they already know how to get rid of cancer but theres too much money there to just get rid of it

funny... i blelive the same thing, oddly enough ive meet a man who actually found a cure for cancer to save his mothers life (the doctors told him it was impossiable to cure her), though i dont know what ever happend to him or his research (dont belive me read old news papers form boston like 2-3 years ago) :(

NoPeace - out

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If there was extraterrestial life on other evolved planets, they will have the cure for every mother Ducking disease...............

Anyway, sad to hear about another cancer death, I'll try to send another donation.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
NoPeace said:
funny... i blelive the same thing, oddly enough ive meet a man who actually found a cure for cancer to save his mothers life (the doctors told him it was impossiable to cure her), though i dont know what ever happend to him or his research (dont belive me read old news papers form boston like 2-3 years ago) :(

NoPeace - out

he probally got shot or only like 10ppl in the world no were he is lol

i would i rly would donate but i can not as no cards or money >.<

Reaction score
skin said:
he probally got shot or only like 10ppl in the world no were he is lol

i would i rly would donate but i can not as no cards or money >.<

it is strange cuz that was one of my dad's m8s
the ppl who profiting off of cancer donations probally took him out or something :(

NoPeace - out

Back