Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What Opens a .orz file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this question or not, but after looking through every section of the forums... this question didn't really fit the "requirements" of any of the other sections...

The game file is from an mmo called Holic... not sure if the files contain anything of any importance or not, but nevertheless, I would be grateful for anyone that can help me out with this question.

I have searched many forums as well as file extension websites, and .orz comes up as being an unknown or unrecognized file extension.

Some of the .orz files can be opened in notepad, but others are just the garbled text... I have even tried looking through the files in a hex editor, and again, just garbled text.

Thanks in advance, and if this topic should be in a different section, I am sorry for posting in the wrong area.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
creator coulda been lazy and just renamed a zip to that like apple and the IPG files

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try WinRAR tbfh.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you don't know internet slang either?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply... I tried winrar, and it didn't work... said the file was either in unknown format or was damaged... :(

Any other idea's are welcome... otherwise, I guess I'll just forget about it...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Search for info on google?

Reaction score
More than likely a proprietary format that they can only open and use with the right software. Notepad will open it because, well it can open everything!

They probably did it to stop people opening it and creating mods for the game...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
orz !!!!! LOL That's funny.

O = Head
r = Arm/Body
z = Leg

orz
looks like a person looking down, falling.

anyways..

I don't KNOW ! FIGURE IT OUT.

oh guys, I found other stuff too.

OTL
Orz
OzL

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
orz !!!!! LOL That's funny.

O = Head
r = Arm/Body
z = Leg

orz
looks like a person looking down, falling.

anyways..

I don't KNOW ! FIGURE IT OUT.

oh guys, I found other stuff too.

OTL
Orz
OzL

poster98245561 - What Opens a .orz file? - RaGEZONE Forums

These things are hot today.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back