Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

what phones did you have?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, im waiting two bad phones one for my friend moto E22 (cheap butt) and moto g32 (not htat cheep), i remember my first phone was a alcatel qt-801 i remember buying in because it have 256mb micro sd for free (this was in the 2006). the poor litle was it was stolen when i was in the bathroom and i asked to friend to see my things... why i leave my phone in my chair who knows.
After of that:

2006- Alcatel qt-801
2008-Sony Ericsson w200
2008-Nokia 1100 (because the sony phone was stolen)
2008-N-Gage qd (the taco phone)
2008-Htc wing (a cool windows phone but i buy used the battery was nearly dead)
2009-Motorola Milestone (moto droid) a big leap.
2009-Nokia n95 (it was a mistake exchanging for the milestone but i ant to buy a notebook and i need the money)
2010-Motorola Milestone 2
2012-Samsung Galaxy 3 (black)
2013-Samsung Galaxy 3 (red wine i destroyed the black because a line in the screen appear and samsung don't want give warranty)
2016-Lg g2 (really cool)
2016-Moto g3 (the lg g2 was stolen)
2017-Lg g4
2017-Moto X style (the lg g4 kill itself many g4 did this)
2017-Xiaomi Mi Max 1 (a friend wanted my moto x style) (i love it my so much it was big and strong)
2020-Motorola Hyper (my last nocthless phone i miss that)
2021-Motrola g60s (i sell the hyper to a friend)
2022-Poco x3 pro (cool cheap and with a lots of custom rom)
2022-A52 and a32 *emulation console (i buy this two for repair and use one as a emulation console)
2022- G9 plus *emulation console (buy extra chip have problem reading the chip and because the amoled screen on a32 and a52 kill me)
2022-Moto e20 (i hate it but i sell the poco because economic problems)
2023-Moto g51 (cool and cheap sadly no custom roms)
2023-Moto g32 ( because the g51 it have a problem and i need to send it back in less of a week and this model were cheep)

im from Argentina, i never liked apple and i here it was always expensive.

Pd: if you wanna ask i have strangely good memory remembering what was using most of my phones, i think is cool see the evolution cellphones.

PD2: my first phone was when i have 17 years old now i feel Ducking old like a dino fossil.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got so many, but here are some noticeable ones.

My first one was an Ericsson A1018s. This was in 1999.
My next major upgrade was a Siemens C35 in 2002 I think.
Arguably my favourite phone was the Samsung SGH-E720 in like 2007. I loved that phone and it looked so good.

After that I went smartphones, starting with the Qtek 9100, a Windows Mobile 5 phone with slide out keyboard. Fantastic keyboard and better than typing onscreen imo.
After that the SE Xperia X1, WM6 with keyboard, but a poop one.
Several Windows Phones came after that, with the Lumia 920 in yellow being a beloved one.
After WP died, went to Android, used a Samsung S8 for a long time, had a few more budget phone, and finally came to my current phone, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.

You might think I'm a Samsung fan, but I'm not really. I don't care for any phone brand. I've used pretty much every brand though.
Used:
(Sony)Ericsson
Triumph
Siemens
Nokia
Samsung
HTC (Qtek is HTC)
Oneplus
Xiaomi
LG
Nokia
Microsoft

I think the only major brands I've never owned, is Apple, Huawei and Blackberry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got so many, but here are some noticeable ones.

My first one was an Ericsson A1018s. This was in 1999.
My next major upgrade was a Siemens C35 in 2002 I think.
Arguably my favourite phone was the Samsung SGH-E720 in like 2007. I loved that phone and it looked so good.

After that I went smartphones, starting with the Qtek 9100, a Windows Mobile 5 phone with slide out keyboard. Fantastic keyboard and better than typing onscreen imo.
After that the SE Xperia X1, WM6 with keyboard, but a poop one.
Several Windows Phones came after that, with the Lumia 920 in yellow being a beloved one.
After WP died, went to Android, used a Samsung S8 for a long time, had a few more budget phone, and finally came to my current phone, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.

You might think I'm a Samsung fan, but I'm not really. I don't care for any phone brand. I've used pretty much every brand though.
Used:
(Sony)Ericsson
Triumph
Siemens
Nokia
Samsung
HTC (Qtek is HTC)
Oneplus
Xiaomi
LG
Nokia
Microsoft

I think the only major brands I've never owned, is Apple, Huawei and Blackberry.

i remember that Samsung e720 was only for the cool kids or kids with a lot money to expend, im really surprised that you dont have a motorola v8 or Nokia E61 remember a friend have that man i was kind of jealous, i never have a BlackBerry or huwei. I forget putting that i have as game console for emulation a a32 and a a52 both i sell because amoled kill my eyes now i use as console a g9 plus (de-bloated of all the things that make it a phone pure android).

I may never but any fold phone i see as a alpha tech and duck amoled burn my eyes.

PD: here a bad photo of my g9 plus+ razer kishi, i can emulate most of the 3ds games and some ps2 games.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
i remember that Samsung e720 was only for the cool kids or kids with a lot money to expend, im really surprised that you dont have a motorola v8 or Nokia E61 remember a friend have that man i was kind of jealous, i never have a BlackBerry or huwei. I forget putting that i have as game console for emulation a a32 and a a52 both i sell because amoled kill my eyes now i use as console a g9 plus (de-bloated of all the things that make it a phone pure android).

I may never but any fold phone i see as a alpha tech and duck amoled burn my eyes.

PD: here a bad photo of my g9 plus+ razer kishi, i can emulate most of the 3ds games and some ps2 games.
I was never into the formfactor of the E61.

The V8 was more expensive than the e720. I didn't really follow the phone trend back then, I just really liked the Samsung clamshells. That said, I was fiscally impaired back then. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice, now i can reflect on how much tech ignorant I'm buying all these regretfully.

2000 - 2010
Nokia 5180i
CDMA - First phone gift from my in-law, stored somewhere. Literal brick.
Nokia 2600 Classic - 40 USD First color phone and Symbian, Stolen in broad daylight inside a bag.
ZTE C261 - 15 USD First USB tethering phone. Bundle from mobile carriers. Unused after switching operators. Probably dead.
Nokia 2730 Classic - 40 USD Replacement for 2600C. Durable for 3 years, button peeled literally and dive into water for instant death

2011 - 2015
Sony Ericsson TXT Pro
- 80 USD First and only resistive touch screen, very bad experience. Bricked after trying to charge with USB from a smart TV (i have used those in hotel several times, one in Bali broke it permanently). Replacement for 2730C.
Samsung GT C3322 Lakota - 70 USD Replacement for TXT Pro. Navigation button is hard to press. Screw Samsung. Last Symbian.
Infinix X551 Hot Note - 120 USD. First android and capacitive touch screen. Still running with battery wear and outdated AOS. The only rooted phone, i use this mainly to NetCut instantly. The only Mediatek.

2016 - 2019
Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- 150 bucks. Charger port issue, bending screen due to battery inflated. Dead. I hate cheap xiaomi. I hate MIUI the most until i tried OPPO and Vivo. Chinese bloatware is crazy. First Snapdragon 435.

I've been using refurbished phones since then.
Sharp SH-01F DoCoMo - 50 USD stock-bloated android 4.4.1 with SD800. First 4G phone. Used mainly for wireless tethering. Dead after 4 years.
Sharp SH-04F DoCoMo - 50 USD stock-bloated android 5.1 with SD801. battery dead in a year. Cool semi bezel-less design with big jaw in bottom.
Sharp Aquos SHV-34 AU - 70 USD bucks bloatware stock android with SD820. still good but regretfully upgrading from AOS 7.0 to 8.0 caused heat issue which causing throttle worse than before. Cool unique dual side LED notifications.
Sharp Aquos SH-04H DoCoMo- 40 USD twin sisters of SHV34. Very bad throttling, Sold it right after few months.
Ratel Cell - 100 USD stock android 8.0 with SD835. Not really refurbished since it is not even released. Currently using, literal brick. First USB Type C phone I have, never had issue with charging slow or anything except the battery life, 4 hours texting lmao. Power bank best friends. Ducking unique octagonal phones reminds me old Symbian phones. 4 years and still runs fine.

It's crazy i spent only 830 USD for mobile phones in two decades.

2019-now
I don't think I ever need newer android phones except for OS compatibilities on some apps. SD835 with 6GB RAM is more than enough. Don't need 5G.

I'm going to jump on any Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 or above used phones which proven able to emulate Nintendo Switch. Especially Google Pixel with long AOS update but not SOC. Or anything which have good community and Custom ROM.

Dual SIMS AND micro-SD (not the common single sim + single sim/micro-SD) is a must. Never have enough storages and never have reliable mobile carriers.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice, now i can reflect on how much tech ignorant I'm buying all these regretfully.

2000 - 2010
Nokia 5180i
CDMA - First phone gift from my in-law, stored somewhere. Literal brick.
Nokia 2600 Classic - 40 USD First color phone and Symbian, Stolen in broad daylight inside a bag.
ZTE C261 - 15 USD First USB tethering phone. Bundle from mobile carriers. Unused after switching operators. Probably dead.
Nokia 2730 Classic - 40 USD Replacement for 2600C. Durable for 3 years, button peeled literally and dive into water for instant death

2011 - 2015
Sony Ericsson TXT Pro
- 80 USD First and only resistive touch screen, very bad experience. Bricked after trying to charge with USB from a smart TV (i have used those in hotel several times, one in Bali broke it permanently). Replacement for 2730C.
Samsung GT C3322 Lakota - 70 USD Replacement for TXT Pro. Navigation button is hard to press. Screw Samsung. Last Symbian.
Infinix X551 Hot Note - 120 USD. First android and capacitive touch screen. Still running with battery wear and outdated AOS. The only rooted phone, i use this mainly to NetCut instantly. The only Mediatek.

2016 - 2019
Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- 150 bucks. Charger port issue, bending screen due to battery inflated. Dead. I hate cheap xiaomi. I hate MIUI the most until i tried OPPO and Vivo. Chinese bloatware is crazy. First Snapdragon 435.

I've been using refurbished phones since then.
Sharp SH-01F DoCoMo - 50 USD stock-bloated android 4.4.1 with SD800. First 4G phone. Used mainly for wireless tethering. Dead after 4 years.
Sharp SH-04F DoCoMo - 50 USD stock-bloated android 5.1 with SD801. battery dead in a year. Cool semi bezel-less design with big jaw in bottom.
Sharp Aquos SHV-34 AU - 70 USD bucks bloatware stock android with SD820. still good but regretfully upgrading from AOS 7.0 to 8.0 caused heat issue which causing throttle worse than before. Cool unique dual side LED notifications.
Sharp Aquos SH-04H DoCoMo- 40 USD twin sisters of SHV34. Very bad throttling, Sold it right after few months.
Ratel Cell - 100 USD stock android 8.0 with SD835. Not really refurbished since it is not even released. Currently using, literal brick. First USB Type C phone I have, never had issue with charging slow or anything except the battery life, 4 hours texting lmao. Power bank best friends. Ducking unique octagonal phones reminds me old Symbian phones. 4 years and still runs fine.

It's crazy i spent only 830 USD for mobile phones in two decades.

2019-now
I don't think I ever need newer android phones except for OS compatibilities on some apps. SD835 with 6GB RAM is more than enough. Don't need 5G.

I'm going to jump on any Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 or above used phones which proven able to emulate Nintendo Switch. Especially Google Pixel with long AOS update but not SOC. Or anything which have good community and Custom ROM.

Dual SIMS AND micro-SD (not the common single sim + single sim/micro-SD) is a must. Never have enough storages and never have reliable mobile carriers.
What weird chose of phones, the red magic 8 can emulate nintendo swicht and have active cooling.

Back