Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What U Doing Every Day???

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea, ive been goin round to sarahs too, but also working, litstening to music, drinking, drinking, showering, and erm, talking to fit american birds online, Oh and neo and dragon ;)

Reaction score
stand up around 10 am(CET), eat, study till dinnertime. Eat, study some more until I cant think anymore then turn on comp, read forums, play some short games(continuum, CS), read forums some more, then l8er start chatting with friends, then shower, chat some more ==>go to bed...

Exiting life I have eh. Wud b doing other things if I didnt had exams soon but o well...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DeadlyEagle said:
stand up around 10 am(CET), eat, study till dinnertime. Eat, study some more until I cant think anymore then turn on comp, read forums, play some short games(continuum, CS), read forums some more, then l8er start chatting with friends, then shower, chat some more ==>go to bed...

Exiting life I have eh. Wud b doing other things if I didnt had exams soon but o well...

You could masturbate too. :p

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I.... Do....... not allot all day every day :D lol. Ok i work at do college as well. But i do have 2 much free time :s lol. That normal = gym time tho :)

N

Neosparky

Solares said:
I.... Do....... not allot all day every day :D lol. Ok i work at do college as well. But i do have 2 much free time :s lol. That normal = gym time tho :)
you do need to loose some weight! :rolleyes:
*looks at your avvy*
as for my day...
woke up at 6 am, revised a bit for exam, left for college at 7 to arrive there half an hour, did exam (which went bad :p) for 1-2 hours, then off to the pub for an hour ish, then off to kevin, then lunch :), checked forum
then sum sunning (aka getting burned even more) and went inside when it started to rain a bit:(, had a look at next exam (which SHOULD be easy)
then dinner n stuff
and now forum again :D
should be about it i think, xcept for a detail here n there :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Go out with m8s, Pub, Internet, Exams <<-_-, Listening to my elite tunes, (I like Sean Paul - Gimme the light OMG Wtf up with me >< i like the tune lol.) and blah blah no1 round here plays football apart from a few 12 year olds so i just play football with them when im bored :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
work - gym if i can be arsed - go out if i can be arsed - mir - sleep ....return to beginning of first line

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I missed one major part out of mine..... i spend allot of my spare time talking to birds off the net :p. Seriously u lot should try:

Dom gave me the picrave one :p. The forums on that rule. Even if it is full of yanks LOL.

Back