Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats da code of the best weapon in game??? L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
umm i have a post here let me get u it it has a code for all items basicaly well almost all if your admin just type .admin to buy best weapons for 0 addena

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The best weapon is a Two Handed sword, I can not remember the name, but if you were to go to a fansite of Lineage 2 you would be able to find this out.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the most powerful of every type of weap:
Bow=Shining Bow 512 P.Atk
1-Hand Sword=God's Blade 257 P.Atk
2-Hand Sword=Dragon Slayer 282 P.Atk
1-Hand Blunt=Yablonski's Hammer 251 P.Atk
2-Hand Blunt =The Staff 245 P.atk
Dagger=Dragon's Tooth 220 P.atk
Dual Swords=Uncomfirmed (don't know if you can have dual gods?)
Polearms=Aurakyaria Lance 269 P.Atk
Gloves=Dragon Grinder 282 P.Atk
Mystic Weapons (Books)=Tears of Fallen Angel 201 P.atk 162 M.Atk

Keep in mind to almost double the damage of daggers seeing as how they almost attack twice as fast as anyother weap (3 times faster than bow) and keep in mind bow is slow as hell to shoot (about 2 sword swings) Blunts hit alot less crit blah blah

I basicly ate slept and breathed L2 for months and months hmm, since Nov of last year (OMG HArc0r3z!!1!!) So if anyone has any questions about it like where to hunt, terrain or anyting like that, ask meh. =)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, in my Prima Strat guide (piece of crap) It says shining bow is S-grade and Soul Bow is A grade. And that Soul bow does less damage, they may have changed that however

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dual S grade gods blade are real i have seen them in a real server and i am wondering how i could get them, in my server :) if any1 knows could u please tell me?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dual Swords=Uncomfirmed (don't know if you can have dual gods?)
I want it too :)

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Bboypunk23 said:
Dual S grade gods blade are real i have seen them in a real server and i am wondering how i could get them, in my server :) if any1 knows could u please tell me?
not in official
ECoolJ said:
No it's the Admin Dagger/Spear/Sword with 30k dmg
not anymore why this weapons are none grade : if u enchante them patck will not change but if u enchant gods blade +6k u can have 60k of patck

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back