Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats going on..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone else have the same problem like me, I usd to hate all the disney channel stuff etc. But since my brother has being watching it and ive being watching it now and then it makes me want to be aa big music fan of ashley tisdale.

Lmao!, im 17 I shouldnt really be interested in this kind of music.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Actually pop music is quite interesting, especially how they captivate such a large audience - a lesson to be learnt by musicians.

I've done a bit of research of my own on pop music and a lot of techniques are used to captivate a listener, such as having it at 72bpm, the same as the average heart rate.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting, not being on this forum for quite a bit now, ive gone off ashley tisdale lolol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i quite like how some bands are now doing covers of pop songs, like metal and punk bands i mean.
to be honest i really like pop music just as well as metal and stuff, if it makes you feel good and enjoy listening to it then go ahead :D

there isnt really a music that you "shouldnt be interested in" its just taste :)

Back