Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What's the best option?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
If ever you're robbed with a gun being pointed or knife at you, What would you do? How will you negotiate? And what if the Gun being pointed isn't even real, Would you bet yourself to attack the person?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I know how to disarm someone with a knife, however I would only try and do that if I had no other way of getting myself out of the situation. With a gun you pretty much have to do what they say as they can put a safe distance between people whilst still having all the power.
But yes, I would attack if I had no other means of getting away from the situation. No way anyone is going to stab me and get away with it.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, my mother was in this situation when I was younger. Since Liverpool isn't a great place and my father was a bit of a stick and was cocky, he decided to take poop up with an arms dealer who lived in the house over the road (baring in mind this was because he wouldn't reverse and let my fathers car through) before heading out and seeing his dad (another complete stick, also alike except he had robbed a couple of banks) while he was out, my mother who was in the house on her own, with me, her newborn child, gets her door slammed off the hinges and having guns pointed to us to only be rescued by next door neighbors calling the police. Yes, my family consists of several psychotic men.

However, if I was in that situation, I would do anything to calm the person down. If the person had any intention of pulling that trigger or stabbing you with that knife, then you would know, it would be apparent in a way. If that person was so determined, then you'd see. Even with their facial expressions, understanding their mood, you can find out. IF it was the case that they were determined, duck that poop and run as fast as you can, not in a straight line obviously because the bullet will follow you, but instead I'd run around every street corner I can find until I can get away and get myself into safety. Since this is a case of being robbed and no robber in the right mind would follow you, then I'd drop what he wants (or if robbing my house) just run, leave everything behind and worry about that later.

Reaction score
Depends.

If I was near the house gun and they didn't spot me, I would load it and kill them. If I didn't have an opportunity to get to it, I would let them take my poop, unless I could tell they were planning on already killing me, I would go for and opportunity to either disarm them or make a break for the house gun.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I feel like none of us would honestly know unless we were directly put in the situation. We may be brave talking about it, but in the situation, I feel like any of us would keel over and allow them to do as they please. Disarming someone with a knife that is intent on killing you? Not gonna happen. No, no. I retract that, it could always happen.. but chances of you coming out alive? Slim.

It's all based on instincts in the moment. Unless you get a gun pointed at you frequently, I don't feel any of us know, nor have a routine based on planned thoughts for the situation.

Back