Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats up? =]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey all!

The thing at the top advised me to create a post here so that's exactly what i'm doing, I'd just prefer it not to be there as I am really only into browsing the forums and praising people for good posts.

I am the Famous Crayon,
I live in Quebec, Canada.
I am REALLY amazing.

I got into MMORPG's with Ultima online back around 2002-ish and was introduced to it by one of my friends, I loved it and decided to leave it a few months later. Then, I got into The Sims Online in 2004 and I played that for around 3-4 months and I decided to leave it too. Ever since, i've been playing trials and games that don't really require any payment (other than the original box purchase such as Half-life 2, unreal tournament 2004, and so on.)

I guess that's it for now, if you question anything abotu me feel free to just let it out and i'll answer it ASAP.

Later =]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Welcome men Have funn :)
Stay actiev dont ask for hacks =P

Back