Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What's wrong with v149?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have no idea if its me or the server, but I updated the AES, opcodes, and packets, but for some reason I still can't log in or do anything, not even the opcodes are being logged, I tried changing everything and nothing works, I usually don't have any problems when it comes to updating, but this version is the only one doing this. So setting aside my semi-rude tone, can anyone lend me a hand, please?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After I removed it, I still can't connect.
It says I received data but the login button becomes disabled after I click it.
Then about 20 seconds later it crashes.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where is the MapleCustomCrypto again? I only know of the LoginCrypto, unless that's what you mean. I sound like I'm new at this, but I'm not, I just never messed with the Crypto before o.o.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Where is the MapleCustomCrypto again? I only know of the LoginCrypto, unless that's what you mean. I sound like I'm new at this, but I'm not, I just never messed with the Crypto before o.o.

MapleCustomEncryption.java

Default location is src/tools/

You could also just go into

MaplePacketEncoder.java and comment out MapleCustomEncryption.encryptData(unencrypted); // Encrypting Data

and in MaplePacketDecoder comment out

MapleCustomEncryption.decryptData(decryptedPacket);

afaik

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MapleCustomEncryption.java

Default location is src/tools/

You could also just go into

MaplePacketEncoder.java and comment out MapleCustomEncryption.encryptData(unencrypted); // Encrypting Data

and in MaplePacketDecoder comment out

MapleCustomEncryption.decryptData(decryptedPacket);

afaik

Thank you very much.

Upvote 0
Back