Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

whats your type?

whats your type of woman?

• Brunette

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Redhead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blonde

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Fluorescent color

• Bald

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I dont like women

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I don't have a preference to any colour

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Black hair

• Total voters
Reaction score
Damn whats with all the brunettes...

I have ofcourse just like everyone many different hair styles with colours, i really don't mind which colour it is, it all depends on what hair style for me, the same goes for women overall, i have seen many women that i thought wow, she looks great, and all of them are different from a other, but they all have certain things which makes them really attractive, and it doesn't mean that if you place all those things on 1 woman that you have the perfect one, because that's not true...

Reaction score
i remember watching a survey once on sumthing similar 2 this on the type of colour hair u wud like 2 marry, having just sexual rship and just a fling. Think it ended with majority of guys perfer 2 marry brunettes, mayority perfer a sexual rship with redheads and majority perfer blondes for just a fling.:(

oh well i'll get over it lol

Back