Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

When i die i cant ressurrect

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys i know resinate had post this thread already but i also have the same problem. I have try many other db and core still the bug still is there. The problem is when i die my whole body warp to the grave not in ghost form. I cant move or anything. No release your spirit botton too.

Reaction score
ok heres i fixed it.

in ur mangos.conf look for a thing

# Server console level of logging
# 0 = Minimum; 1 = Basic&Error; 2 = Detail; 3 = Full/Debug
# Default: 0
# recommend: 1
LogLevel = 3

make sure it says LogLevel = 3

thats how i did it.

if that didnt work then i dunno how i fixed it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have that already still didnt work
edited
hey resinate what db and core are you using?

Reaction score
ummm lol its like 4 in 1 i merged them cuz the newest rev is hella bugged.

im using 3231 mangsod.exe with the 3252 mangos scirpt and sql. parts of the sql from 3240 and 3244

and yes death bug is still bugged but its the only bug on my server.

mangos dev team does know about this. the timing when they fix it i have no clue could be today could be never

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey can u post ur mangos.ex and SDBfull .. im looking for it but cant find it ..

thx

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i dont have this problem...... .. only i cant use .revive when i dead it says cant chat when im dead... :S

Reaction score
lol we dont play as gms were playing as a normal player. and if its working for u private message me ur site and realm. and ill see if its fully working XD

Back