Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

When the connect channels bug will be fixed?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is imprtent question for me and i quess for lots more..
when do u think the bug will be fixed ?

and i have another question, this is the only bug have left to fix ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't think that EVERYBODY who got the private server should have donation. Some of them used it for fun. Like me. I setup a lot of games for my child and neighbours. (10 children) They have fun together.

This RZ forum got no peace and love, but not at all. Even its objective is to share, but there are a lot of greedy leechers also. But at least, I know some of members here are 'GOOD'. They are here to share and learn. Even nothing to share, but they learned together.

By the way, sharing and not sharing is your personal right. We can't force you to share. But if you don't want to share, please don't show off. Most of us get used to it. But the newcomer will hate you.

By the way, there must be some ways about Authen. There must be someone working on it. Me too. Good luck for all dev. smile.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
huhuhu and btw she is one of the bigest Leecher here....

but Pirate share it or leave it.

Thats funny, we have shared information just like 'some' of the rest of you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
huhuhu and btw she is one of the bigest Leecher here....

but Pirate share it or leave it.

why i gonna leave it? i share what i want, nothing more, nothing less. :sq_yellow

And please, there is nothing to leech here, just begginers making questions.

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All the people leaching here, have server. That server get donation, that means, they get money.
Now, why i gonna give you for free, something who cost me work, time, etc to let you win more money?

Yet you are willing to use (and accept donations for) EST's server code that they invested a lot of time and money in without paying them the licensing fee. Nice double standard there.

You call everyone here leechers yet there are some who release their findings back to the community so that part of your statement is false. I do not accept donations for my server and i know a few other people here don't either so that part of your statement is also false. I think i see a pattern emerging here.

reflax said:
GamesPirate has this and Character delete fixed now.

Thank you for proving my point.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yet you are willing to use (and accept donations for) EST's server code that they invested a lot of time and money in without paying them the licensing fee. Nice double standard there.

You call everyone here leechers yet there are some who release their findings back to the community so that part of your statement is false. I do not accept donations for my server and i know a few other people here don't either so that part of your statement is also false. I think i see a pattern emerging here.

its ok dude, you have your point and i have my.

peace && love.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
offtopic:

it all boils down to the individual himself.

i can work hard yet choose to share, or i can work hard and choose not to share.

now why would i choose not to share? is it because i worked hard for it, and others have to suffer or figure out what Ive been through before they themselves eventually find a fix and then release it.

or am i reserving it for an ulterior purpose like share it for a price, or to simply be unique and gain advantage over others to be able fetch more users.

well no one can force anyone to share, but when the inevitable time comes that the secrets will be shared or revealed, this will leave a mark on the character of that individual (who had the answers yet chose too keep it for himself - as if he discovered everything himself without the help of others) as a selfish good for nothing better off lost person..

this is just my 5 cents worth of opinion on this matter. (not directed to anyone ^^ =P)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything gets leaked sooner or later, it's only a matter of time.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please! not the "you are using the developres program and bla bla bla" you have a server don't cha? then you are too, not taking donations for it doesn't make you less guilty =P, also, est didn't give that away, so it's not even remotelly the same thing :p

Upvote 0
Reaction score
On Topic: There are fixes, no one will share it at the moment though. Probably a client -> server error. (Missing a file) Or atleast thats my opinion from what I've learned.

Off Topic: I find these posts quiet funny you veer so far off topic because a couple of idiots decide to be smartasses? Or even worse idiots who have no clue about deving and are leechin little punk 14 y/o nerds. Honestly my personal opinion don't post on these topics if you have no clue what your talkin about or more importantly don't know enough english to even speak a correct sentence when your tryin to dog someone. Leechin is useless anyways, its the main reason fixes like this arent released. Think about it. If someone fixes this they did all they're work to fix it, so lets release it to a bunch of leechers who will just beg for more? No they leave stuff like this to single out the leechers from the devers.

@LordThoR
Your actually wrong. These files are copyright which means they are not to be mingled with nor are you allowed to make profit off of it (Its against the law). Therefore if you are makin money off of these files you are way more guilty then the person using them and not taking donations.

This is just my opinion but hey who am I to talk?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol either way, you can argue they are making money off of the communittee, or the server box itself, not the service ;)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
They're making money off of someone elses files is the main fact of the matter, thats the point I'm making. That non donation is a less plausable offense then a donation server. But yeah either way they are still makin money off of someone elses work. <b>Not</b> the community, One persons work.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It is really in how you look at it, they could be making money off their time spent, its just like saying your making money off of windows, just because you use it to run your business -.-. all pay tribute to gates now.. kthx.

Upvote 0
Back