• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Where to download chinese source mobile games,Pc,webgame in 2024 😇

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I propose a trick to you to see to have access to sources codes of Chinese game, there are full of site but I am going to share you 2 sites without to have to pay, because several site proposes to be vip to download files but it is necessary to have a Chinese bank account thing which majority we do not have.

So many website :

(no need to register users share download links visible to everyone without registering)

Use translation for understand a little bit, u need to sign up and normally u can download all source file from this website.

Where can I download Baidu files?
Little tips for downloading games via the Baidu site, this is what I use to transfer Baidu files to google drive :

Yes it's not free, but with this service you just have to enter the Baidu link and it automatically downloads your Baidu file in a google drive link ( usually 0,99$ per file ) it's not much, the 1st use is free with this coupon : Use the code “FREEDOWNLOAD1GB”
You receive a link in your e-mail that redirects you to a google drive link once the service has downloaded the file for you.

The great thing is that in just 2-3 minutes your file is ready to go.

Prove :

1711192829215 - Where to download chinese source mobile games,Pc,webgame in 2024 😇 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back