Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where will you be, The Day After Tommorow?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bwahahaha what a great movie. If you haven't seen it you fag ends go see it now. Some bits made me piss my pants with laughter especially a news reporter getting PWNED. I even said the word pwned out loud to my m8 in the cinema. :(

Then some 80 year old tool had some classical music on so me and my m8 just gave him dirty looks. He soon turned it off. I'm a her0.

Anyways, the movie's cool. Go see it. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Faint- said:
Neo send me a link of the trailer like a month ago, it's not my taste, i think those movies are boring.

my gf does geography at uni.. so she REALLY wants to see it.. i swear she will just be talking though it telling me wot is happening

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL, my gf is too loud for me sometimes, I remember watching kill bill 2 and she wudnt shush, Im ther proper into it and she just keeps blabbing lol bless her :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
we goin out sat night :), so no pictures for us then, we'll see it on friday in manchester wit ex :) we can make a date of it lol

T

Tannish

The wife and I are goin to see it tonight.....Me, cause it's supposed to use all the new CGI effects (according to the article I read) and her cause I'm goin and she'd get mad if I didn't take her out. :moon:

Reaction score
Tannish said:
The wife and I are goin to see it tonight.....Me, cause it's supposed to use all the new CGI effects (according to the article I read) and her cause I'm goin and she'd get mad if I didn't take her out. :moon:

Don't you just hate women :lol:

Oh and the special effects look great, it's from the guys from Independence Day, which still looks pretty good for how old that movie is. Plus it has the guy from Donnie Dark :good: and that can't be bad!

Back