Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where's it gone?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know what I've lost and I can't put my finger on it, but I know it's no longer there anymore. Everytime I play a game, or do something that was once fun... it's just not fun anymore yet I want it to be fun...

Anyone else got the same feeling?

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Same feeling i get ever xmas.... It used to be fun and i looked forward to it soooooooooo much.... Now i really dont care that much :( (sept i LOVE the holiday from work :D)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Solares said:
Same feeling i get ever xmas.... It used to be fun and i looked forward to it soooooooooo much.... Now i really dont care that much :( (sept i LOVE the holiday from work :D)

Yeah, I get that same feeling. :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
evilkitten said:
it can b anything, try and do sumthing different from just what u used 2 find fun.

Like what? lol

All I know is my love of teh PC... If my PC was a female I'd get arrested for stalking, violent conduct, rape etc etc etc :cry:

Reaction score
Capricorn said:
Like what? lol

All I know is my love of teh PC... If my PC was a female I'd get arrested for stalking, violent conduct, rape etc etc etc :cry:

pc is just a way 2 comunicate and to have a bit fun, it's should not become a way of life....and it never should interfear with your rl

Reaction score
Capricorn said:
Used to... badly lol

Not anymore though, as such. ;)

well, i never let it interfear with ma life, and i'm allways on, allways chatting, dl, serching,playing but if any1 says "lets go out" or i want 2 go anywhere even if i'm alone i go...my pc it's just a tool ;)

that's wot almost every1 forgets and get 2 addicted 2 comp, your life is out there not here where its only resume to bits, bytes and packets (i tink you know wot i mean)

Back