Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where's the soft 9? (Yes, I like to spell it this way).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's been over a week now, yet it hasn't even been made as a voting contest. Seriously, wake up. It doesn't take a week to make a thread. If you can't take responsibility for making a simple thread, then pass your mod permissions to someone else who can do it.

2D > 3D
Reaction score
Woah woah woah, aggressive much? It's the holidays, I am sure everyone is just busy with family and such. It isn't the end of the world (that was on the 21st), I am sure they will get around to it any time now.

These silly contests are just ego-fests anyways, putting it off for a little bit won't hurt anyone.

Reaction score
Putting it off without giving heads up? That a bit selfish, isnt it? Everyone has things to do in real life besides Ragezone, but if you area a moderator, you gotta be more considerable as you have more responsibility on your shoulders. I am aggressive because I am sick of this unorganized poop. If they can't run an event, then why bother. I sat there 3 hours before the submit time was ended (25th of December), and here we go its been exactly week now, nothing. I've tried contacting kid multiple times, no reply. It's funny, he has time to show his Work In Progress on ragezone, but he doesn't have enough time to make a simple topic with a poll.

I am out of this poop, never going to participate in portfolio events anymore. Waste of time and effort.

SK CREATIONS
Reaction score
I already sent you a private message saying you had won SOTF 9
So why are you making silly threads.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back