Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Which 1 to watch first?

What should i watch first?

• Van helsing

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Passion of christ

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Van Helsing!!! Cmon, you want to watch the "castlevania" type action :laugh: :laugh:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
voted passion but i think you should watch either fight club or the last samurai

The passion sucks worse than any movie... its not a movie... its like a torture guide, to teach you how to whip or something... its gay and stupid. We know enough about jesus to fit in a matchbox, we know his name where came from... and thats just about it. It wouldn't have just been the jews who killed jesus, if you remember history class, it would have been everyone! They loved to stone people and whatever would be some public execution.

Go for Fight Club or The Last Samurai... those movies are awesome!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
whats with all this religious crap...

if there s 1 movie they ld have to kill me to see , its the passion of the christ ... cmon , its not worth being called a MOVIE

... if u havent seen the last samurai , u r far better of with that 1 hun ... also TROY ownz and brad pitt s so sexy in it ;)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Dragon said:
whats with all this religious crap...

if there s 1 movie they ld have to kill me to see , its the passion of the christ ... cmon , its not worth being called a MOVIE

... if u havent seen the last samurai , u r far better of with that 1 hun ... also TROY ownz and brad pitt s so sexy in it ;)

yer wot she says :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Spunkeh said:
Waaaaaah i wanna see last samurai it looks so good and people say its really good :)

ok, i love anime and together with it i love the culture of japan...

u have to consider the last samurai is a hollywood film so there s gonna be a bit of hollywood crap in it , but basicly i ve never seen a hollywood movie being so true to the culture it represents :D

the honour-feeling thats ruled japan in the time of samurais is so good represented... also , U EVER SAW A HOLLYWOOD MOVIE WHERE THEY TALK JAPANESE ??? => and not as like other movies where its just 2 or 3 sentences ... but the entire movie , the japanese speak japanese , something i had never seen from an american production 0.o it makes the movie so much more authentic...

i was prepared to see it in the context of modern film ... but it blew my mind , sexy tom cruise talking japanese :D ... and rather good i must say, i could understand it a little ;)

Reaction score
Saw Van Helsing on the weekend, overall i thought it was a very good movie, its Dracula,Frankenstein and Werewolf all mixed into one, good special effects too :p

and the Last Samurai is one of my favourite films, it pwns O_O

Back