Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Which game you recommend

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I am currently playing MUonline, Legend of Mir 2, Legend of Mir 3. I wanna make a server on one of these games and which game do you recommend I make a server off. I prefer servers where I do not have to do a lot like just set up configuration, ip, and a few changes or whatever then I am set. I also want to make a server that won't be harsh on this system as I plan on playing on the server, doing some document processing, surfing and some graphic design (Adobe Photoshop) - of course not at the same time all of them just maybe graphic design + server or surfing + server. Below are my system specifications:

Computer
P4 1.7 GHz
512 DDR Ram
80 GB 7200 RPM
Ati Radeon 9100 Pro - 128 MB

Internet
Cable
Download - 3.0 Mbps
Upload - 384 Kbps

Thanks for your help and time.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think mir 2 servers are easy if u jus going basic with a few new items n mobs here n there but i cant speak from experience..legend of mir is the only online game ive ever gotten into so that wud be my choice cos i cant give my opinion on others

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah see i made a mistake in my first post - i only play muonline im planning on playing legend of mir 2 and 3 - which one do you recommend 2 or 3...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2 to start with, once u get bored, u might want to try 3 (warning download takes up to 1hour o_O)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Watch this....

I think helbreath was awesome when I played it! Its such a great game....lol....

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For real, not joking now:

I would really really like to play a darkeden private server badly, can't see why no one is able to steal them because its just another helbreath korean type game but so much better. I want to make a vampire and fly around all day and own vampire hunters, then suck the blood out of them, hehehe..

Reaction score
Wait for guild wars :good:

Anyway, with those specs, you really can't host and play at the same time, take it from a guy with experience.

Back