Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WHMCS ionCube Error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess the interesting and painful reality is newer Ioncube can't read older Ioncube and you have to update en mass.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this error.. i use whmcs 1.8, webhost and sqlsrv 2008, muemu season 6. I try with all version for php

The file /home/user/sitename/index.php cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

Those from the host say that the version is stable

some solution?

I understand this but with an old version of whmcs 1.2 it works until the moment it tells me to install the mssql extension even if it is active

Upvote 0
Reaction score
you can't ask your hosting to fix your issue and help you with that ? since we know whats required and u set it that way but u still get connection issue or error, u must ask your host provider to fix it for you, and if they can't then u will need to change webhost

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I asked for help and they said they can't update because it affects other customers. The only solution is to change the host?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I asked for help and they said they can't update because it affects other customers. The only solution is to change the host?

so it means u have a shared webhost, what if u get a non shared webhost? or ofcourse try other webhost, i use sovahost and mu websites work fine and can install ioncube etc with the cheapest webhost package

Upvote 0
Back