Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who do you consider a RZ legend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Was wondering about all the past players and how some have left and some have stayed and I was thinking about them and asked myself, who are the legends of rz?

The legend I will probably remember most: Nelly... a true gangster RZ legend.

Who's your RZ legend and why?

Reaction score
He is to me, he did so much poop, stuff like lieing about his age, calling me a sad person because i joined a other guild because it was stronger... even though it was at that time my first guild i joined... then the thing with Maka, and many, many more things.

You might say they aren't all a big deal, but when we talk about "legends" then a person like him doesn't qualify at all.

Reaction score
morph was a aiight pker
i liked the way piestacker worked like lol u go pie kill him he looked and me funny and he went ok
and ran over and killed him lol he be a legend 2 me :)

Reaction score
they is so many ppl i can call legends and 4 different reasons.
but 1 person i will alwayz remember is cocolaru, he was always there 4 me, even when i didn't expect it like he found sum way 2 spy on me, literally, not just being invisble but he knew every single word i said, my location and everything.
he's my legend

Reaction score
Piestacker said:
hydra was teh legend for speed0r xD

one of a couple ppl i cudnt beat
whopped ya all da time 2:p
come to fink of it i was the only person to beat hydra 1 on 1 i fink lol
2 times on euro mir 1 on rz

and i owned ya all at wars lol was pretty much a 1 man army lol but it was fun

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Piestacker said:
hydra was teh legend for speed0r xD

one of a couple ppl i cudnt beat

couldent beat me :tp:
paraaaaaaaaa power lol

and RZ legends imo are ppl who are stiol here from the begining of RZ.

Reaction score
Griffin_Heart said:
no1 really, but if you r talking about the player that plays best...that i know is DragonMaster and SirRaptor...i tink no1 ever heard of them
erm who lol and i fink this sound be in mir2 chrons more ppl who play mir2 look there and dont check genral out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back