who doesnt carry a harpoon around with u??

Reaction score
rofl. class act :D

i have a sword under the matress of my bed so id be done for 'repeatedly stabbing the attacker in the face with a sword'

i cant stand it when people rob someone and they try to protect there home or loved ones and the guy whos getting robbed gets sued or put in jail.. stupid..

Like that farmer guy who shotgunned that kid in the back and killed the other.. fair play.. they were harrassing him for months and tryed to rob him the cheeky fucks.. sadly hes in jail for life now for protecting his house.. thats lame :/

Reaction score
WOW. I'm glad he got off. Too bad for the kid, but it's his own fault. They probably would've killed him if he hadn't ran in his house and got the weapon.

Gotta protect yourself and your family/friends, and that's just what he did.

Reaction score
nah thats poopie, its never like its reported, i bet it happened like this..... the bloke was bitching about graffiti on the fone box and started on the group, the group then retaliate and tell him to duck off b4 he gets hurt to which he replys with more abuse so the go to fight him, he goes indoors and gets a harpoon shots one then gets stabbed

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dont know that though, knowing ppl these days i bet they started it. i mean they had a knife on them for 1.. that shows wot kind of ppl they are...

Reaction score
Makaveli said:
nah thats poopie, its never like its reported, i bet it happened like this..... the bloke was bitching about graffiti on the fone box and started on the group, the group then retaliate and tell him to duck off b4 he gets hurt to which he replys with more abuse so the go to fight him, he goes indoors and gets a harpoon shots one then gets stabbed

Didn't they stab him tho? 0_o

The trio punched and kicked him and stabbed him close to the heart.

He retreated inside and brought out the harpoon to frighten the gang, according to Michael Topolski QC, defending.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Becky said:
Didn't they stab him tho? 0_o

He retreated inside and brought out the harpoon to frighten the gang, according to Michael Topolski QC, defending.

not the point though he had a Harpoon gun on him lol guess he was going fishing :p.

Reaction score
MasterD said:
not the point though he had a Harpoon gun on him lol guess he was going fishing :p.

he went in his house and got it :tp:
The court was told how Mr Kirk opened the door of the flat to Hawkins, his half-brother Barry Lovegrove and his sister's boyfriend, Derek Watkins.

Gang charged

Reaction score
MasterD said:
lol ye and it went off "accidently" :p didnt read it all lol so fek off :p

Yeah I'm pretty sure it didn't go off accidentally :p I don't know anything about the case besides this article so I'm just going to back away slowly now

Back